Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Beginnings

Well, this is my first attempt at a blog. Let me write a little about myself. I've been working in various molecular biology and microbiology research labs for 10 years. I never pursued an advanced degree because I knew I didn't want to stay in this field forever. After much soul-searching, it occurred to me that information science is something that would suit my personality and skill-set. I've also always had an interest in criminal law and the idea of being a private investigator is really intriguing. When I heard about Boston University's Certificate Program in Professional Investigation, I knew this was something I needed to pursue. My goal with this blog is to have a place where I can share thoughts and news about this exciting field!

No comments:

Post a Comment